Fast-paced 21st century change is challenging business leaders and governments to rethink: how do you achieve competitive advantage in today’s complex bioeconomy?
Investing in the right bio-based technology can be a make or break decision. Whether you’re formulating a bioenergy strategy, considering liquid biofuels, diversifying into fibre based textiles, developing bio-based chemicals or evaluating bio-based materials for use in the food industry, then Pöyry is the ideal biofutures partner.
Our global team of specialised management consultants are here to help - incubating and creating both innovative and practical solutions to achieve sustainable biovalue.
Selected for our unparalleled depth of sector expertise, commercial know-how and decades-long experience, we can help you to develop the best biofutures strategies.
Supporting you with:
- All aspects of bioenergy, biofuels, bio-based chemicals, biomaterials
- Strategies, assessments and regional / country master plans
- Maximising value from biomass, diversification strategies and sourcing routes for new raw materials
- Partner identification
- R&D portfolio strategies
- Energy and biomass-based production portfolio strategies
- Technology strategies
- Technology acquisitions
- Technology and trend foresight
- Technology options and evaluation
- Technology mapping and benchmarking
- Consumer insight
- Resource valuations and development